Skip to the content
- We accept the authority of the Bible as the inerrant word of God Psalm 19:7 without error or mistake in its original manuscripts. We believe the Bible to be the inspired word of God, 2 Timothy 3:16; an infallible source of truth for doctrinal beliefs and as a guide to life and behaviour, Proverbs 30:5-6, John 17:17, Hebrews 6:17.
- We acknowledge the sovereignty of God. We agree that the Godhead consists of three divine personages, namely Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each fully demonstrating the divine nature of God, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Ephesians 4:4-6, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-16.
- We affirm and teach that salvation is only possible by faith in the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ, John 14.6, requiring personal repentance from sin to be spiritually born again and receive Christ as Saviour and Lord. John 1:12, John 3:3, Acts 3:19, Titus 2:14.
- We proclaim the full gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ including salvation, divine healing, deliverance and the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, 1 Corinthians 12:7-10.
- Water baptism is encouraged as a public confirmation of genuine repentance and salvation by faith in the grace and mercy of God, Romans 6:4, Ephesians 4:5.
- We acknowledge the illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit and our need for empowerment by the Holy Spirit, Acts 1:8, and Acts 19:5-6.
- We endorse the victory of the Lord Jesus Christ over sin and sickness by celebrating the Lord’s supper commemorated in the bread and wine, Luke 22.19.
- We anticipate the return of Jesus Christ to rule and reign on earth, John 14:1-3, and 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18.
- We acknowledge the Jewish roots of our Christian faith Isaiah 11.1-3; knowing that Jew and Gentile are saved by repentance and faith in Jesus, Ephesians 2:15, Romans 11:23.